By Lisa A. Wolfe HP worldwide SMB Marketing & Strategy Leader, EB/ESSN
I’ve heard more buzz this week around how companies need to meet the challenges of the inevitable BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) trend.
Companies of any size need a BYOD strategy to:
- Secure application access
- Simplify with a single platform
- Automate the configuration process
- Enable visibility of devices
- Provide application performance of voice and video
At Interop 2012 this week, HP announced the following networking products to help your midsize company meet the BYOD challenges and reap the productivity opportunities.
Check out these new networking solutions:
- HP Dynamic Virtual Private Network (DVPN)
Reduce manual configuration, simplify network management and interconnect main office and branch offices
- HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC)
Manage and monitor unified wired and wireless network