About the Author
Jim Vanides is responsible for the vision, strategy, design, and implementation of education technology innovation initiatives. His focus is...
t studies question if "platform agnostic.. .
- Survive and Thrive with EdTech: Less stress and mo...
- If XP is alive and well in your school, so are the...
- Talking Sensibly About Online Learning
- We can never take ourselves “too” seriously in edu...
- “Where’s the Beef?” when it comes to your tech inv...
Giving parents “peace of mind” for college-bo
- 7 Survival Skills for Students - Tony Wagner Summa...
al Repesentat ions, Part 2
al Representa tions and Technology
- Elliott on: If XP is alive and well in your school, so are the...
- hotels near calicut airport(anon) on: Talking Sensibly About Online Learning
- Edward(anon) on: 7 Survival Skills for Students - Tony Wagner Summa...
- Elliott on: Putting Education “Big Data” Conspiracy Theorists ...
ng Common Core
k/Play – The Secret Sauce for Learning
- chrisgaza on: Engage your STEM(+) students - a guide to free HP ...
Moving the conversati
on from “Learning about Apps”...
Exciting #STEMx Experience
s for Your Classroom!
- seo(anon) on: Students need a Personal Learning Network – Why Mu...