IT environments are now reaching new levels of performance as new technologies in the market integrate large enterprise businesses into converged infrastructures. Highly efficient HP Servers, even when combined with entry-level or enterprise data storage capacity equipment, can be isolated from the most adequate networking solutions. -High performance fabric is not enough!!! The formula is not complete, unless we add to the equation qualified human resources behind the technology who provide end to end assistance, leveraging an established set of excellent practices and processes and collaborating with IT management worldwide.
On March 14th, HP launched a brand new service called “Proactive Care”. I’d like to personally invite you to set up a meeting with your HP representative when you acquire new or renewed Care Pack Services for your business. These services, designed to suit the specific needs of small to large companies, cover the support requirements of converging IT products and are delivered by highly trained specialists.
Proactive Care provides the service and support levels that will enhance the technology value for converged infrastructures. Coverage includes:
- Quarterly incident report summarizing any incidents to show trends that might be impacted by configuration or environmental issues.
- Twice a year a Technical Account Manager (TAM) will deliver a Proactive Scan report, which is a” platform health check” with recommendations.
- Twice a year, Platform Revision Management reviews firmware & software and assesses and updates recommendations, providing best practices.
- Proactive Care includes three different service levels (NBD, 24x7 and 6hrs CTR) with faster access to Advanced Solution Center.
- Insight Remote Support will be the platform required to successfully achieve advanced, proactive care for your datacenter.
The truth is each customer environment is unique to their business. HP’s new portfolio offers a custom support experience enabled by proprietary tools and analytics enhanced by service call experience. This flexible model ensures that you get the resources and attention you need to support your changing datacenter environment. Depending on your needs you can:
- Have access to HP IT experts – anytime, anywhere
- Expect routine issues to fix rapidly
- Share the responsibility for system uptime
- Get push-button simplicity from your technology and support
- Expect and receive a SUPERIOR Customer experience
HP is definitely moving forward positioning itself as the best in delivering IT services in conjunction with innovating new technology, driving IT management to a new level.
Until next time - Keep in touch!!!