HP recently released an e-zine focused on the healthcare and life sciences industry that has a number of articles that may be of interest. These are written by a number of people I’ve worked with over the years:
- Healthcare that matters: defining the path to better decision making - Amir Desai
- Six factors impacting industry transformation – from sick care to integrated health management – Harry Kim
- HP Labs marries creativity and technology to inspire health & life sciences solutions – Jaap Suermondt (the Services and Solutions lab director that I work for)
- The strategic race is on – is your enterprise a dynamic runner? – Larry Schmidt (one of the other fellows at HP)
- The three Cs of cloud and three big rules to get started – Larry Schmidt (as well)
- Is storing health data in the cloud the best prescription?
- Securing information in a connected, mobile world– Dan Gonos (also a fellow at HP)
- The secret handshake toward better more accurate data – Nestor Mustafa
- The big data continuum: converting information into actionable knowledge- Benjamin Novinger
- Health intelligence helps turn patient data into better outcomes
- OHCA automates enrollment with HP
- Mobility and its ecosystem, the keys to delivering personalized healthcare - Larry Schmidt
And additionally Sue Arthur provides a perspective on Why HP?
Included are numerous perspectives on issues facing the industry in nearly every corner and it addresses how the abundance of capabilities that exist in the IT space can be applied to businesses in new ways to maximize value from the resources that remain scarce.