HP is the largest IT company in the US, so there are a number of products and offerings that are focused on driving out latency, increasing visibility and maximizing business value for organizations. This post just summaries a few that are focused on this instant on push.
- HP Application Transformation solutions: HP transforms applications and processes designed for another era. HP helps enterprises gain control over aging applications and inflexible processes that challenge innovation and agility by governing their responsiveness and pace of change.
- HP Converged Infrastructure solutions: HP breaks through traditional, rigid IT silos with a converged infrastructure specifically engineered to drive out costs and provide the foundation for agile service delivery. Through the integration of server, storage, networking and management resources, HP delivers the data center of the future.
- HP Enterprise Security solutions: HP secures the entire IT infrastructure by addressing all aspects of security – people, processes, technology and content. HP’s portfolio of products and services aligns security to meet ever-changing business and government demands without losing flexibility.
- HP Information Optimization solutions: HP helps organizations rethink how information is gathered, stored and used – harnessing the power of information and ensuring its integrity and protection while delivering it in the context of the enterprise.
- HP Hybrid Delivery: HP’s approach to helping organizations work through the issues and maximize the value from dedicated system, private cloud and even public cloud approaches as we move to this everything as a service world.
In an Instant-On Enterprise, value is designed, built, and delivered in the form of technology-enabled services. Leading enterprises recognize that there is no “one” singular model of delivery that can be optimized to meet all core service needs. Enterprises will continue to have environments containing traditional, outsourced and cloud services for the foreseeable future. HP’s flexible approach helps clients build, manage and consume services using the right delivery model for them.
All of these approaches have a core set of believes that drive them. The offerings need to be:
- Proven: With decades of experience & technology leadership
- Open: Built on open systems, not proprietary vendor lock-in based approaches
- Modular: Able to start small, add and grow as needed
- Collaborative: It’s an “and not or” world. The connections are important.
- Innovative: Helping solve problems on any scale