This edition of TS Straight Talk features Jan De Clercq, an HP Solution Architect who focuses on cloud security, identity and access management, mobility security, and security for Microsoft platforms and solutions. Today, Jan will set the stage for an in-depth discussion on Cloud Security and over the next weeks he will be blogging about the five key security processes that clients need to implement in order to secure their converged cloud environment.
An introduction to this series of blog articles on “Key security processes to protect a Converged Cloud” can be found @ http://h30507.www3.hp.com/t5/Transforming-IT-Blog/
Other topics covered include:
- Secure virtual machine lifecycle management
- Secure service aggregation and cloud bursting
- Secure data lifecycle management
- Secure universal remote access
- Secure federated identity and access management
Listen-in today – and stay tuned for more important Cloud security information from Jan in the weeks to come!