HP Blogs: Rules of Participation
- These are the Terms and Conditions for the HP and ElitePad traveller competition (the “Competition”) running from Monday 2nd September 2013 at 09:00 until Friday 27th September 2013 at 20:00. By entering the Competition you confirm that you, as a participant, agree to these Terms and Conditions, and you warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
- The promoter of the Competition is Hewlett- Packard Ltd., Amen Corner, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1HN (“HP”).
- To be eligible to win entrants must follow the @HPbizanswers twitter account accessible at www.twitter.com/HPBizAnswers
- To enter participants must submit their business tips on how they work whilst travelling in 140 characters or less, containing @HPBizAnswers in the text.
- The winner will be the entry judged to be providing the most valuable insight.
- The judging panel consists of marketing representatives at HP.
- The prize consists of one HP ElitePad for the overall winner.
- The prize winner will be chosen on Monday 7th October 2013 by HP, at the sole discretion of HP, and the prizes will be awarded to the prize winner as a result thereof. The prize winner shall be notified via a direct message on Twitter from HP. Logistics for delivery of the prize will be discussed via twitter. Any prize winner who does not allow HP to communicate via email or who does not respond to the initial email within two weeks after its initial transmission will forfeit his or her right to the awarded prize permanently. If a prize winner is not able to, or rejects, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, HP reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize (or a part of the prize), and the prize is non-refundable (for money or otherwise), non-transferable, and may expressly not be sold. Winners are solely responsible for any tax liability and any incidental expenses arising from the award of the prizes.
- HP will not be liable in any way for any damages, costs and/or losses, regardless of its nature or size, in connection with the Competition, for instance, but not limited to, as a result of prizes that do not reach the prize winners (for reasons beyond HP’s reasonable control or not).
- The Competition is open to residents of the UK only. The decision of HP to accept or reject an entry is final and at the sole discretion of HP, and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into. HP reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or cancel the awarding of a prize to a participant, if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant, or any other user of the Twitter account of the participant, has violated any of these terms and conditions intentionally or unintentionally.
- Employees of HP, its subsidiaries and affiliates, or of other companies associated with the Competition as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible for Prize.
- Images submitted throughout the competition may be used by HP and its associated companies for post-competition communications and other publicity purposes. By submitting any image as part of the Competition, you represent and warrant to HP that you have full rights to do so and indemnify HP against any third-party claims in connection with such.
- HP reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Please send any questions regarding the terms and conditions of this Competition to Tom.Waller@edelman.com.